Local Links for Cambridgeshire
The Old Schools,
Tel: 01223 337733
The University of Cambridge is rich in history and its famous Colleges and University buildings attract visitors from all over the world
while the University's museums and collections hold many treasures which give an exciting insight into the past.
There are over 30 Autonomous Colleges that make up Cambridge University, the following are the main sites
Westminster College - Westminster College, Cambridge is a centre for learning within the United Reformed Church
- Christ's College - (founded 1505) - St Andrew's Street, Cambridge CB2 3BU
- Churchill College - (founded 1960) - Storey's Way, Cambridge CB3 0DS
- Clare College - (founded 1326) - Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TL
- Clare Hall - (founded 1965) - Herschel Road, Cambridge CB3 9AL
- Corpus Christi College - (founded 1352) - Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RH
- Darwin College - (founded 1964) - Silver Street, Cambridge CB3 9EU
- Downing College - (founded 1800) - Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1DQ
- Emmanuel College - (founded 1584) - St Andrew's Street, Cambridge CB2 3AP
- Fitzwilliam College - (founded 1869) - Storey's Way, Cambridge CB3 0DG
- Girton College - (founded 1869) - Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0JG
- Gonville and Caius College - (founded 1348) - Trinity Street, Cambridge CB2 1TA
- Homerton College - (founded 1976) - Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 8PH
- Hughes Hall - (founded 1885) - Mortimer Road, Cambridge CB1 2EW
- Jesus College - (founded 1496) - Jesus Lane, Cambridge CB5 8BL
- King's College - (founded 1441) - King's Parade, Cambridge CB2 1ST
- Lucy Cavendish College - (founded 1965) - Lady Margaret Road, Cambridge CB3 0BU
- Magdalene College - (founded 1428) - Magdalene Street, Cambridge CB3 0AG
- Murray Edwards College - (founded 1954) - Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0DF
- Newnham College - (founded 1871) - Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge CB3 9DF
- Pembroke College - (founded 1347) - Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RF
- Peterhouse - (founded 1284) - Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RD
- Queens' College - (founded 1448) - Silver Street, Cambridge CB3 9ET
- Robinson College - (founded 1979) - Grange Road, Cambridge CB3 9AN
- Selwyn College - (founded 1882) - Grange Road, Cambridge CB3 9DQ
- Sidney Sussex College - (founded 1596) - Sidney Street, Cambridge CB2 3HU
- St Catharine's College - (founded 1473) - Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RL
- St Edmund's College - (founded 1896) - Mount Pleasant, Cambridge CB3 0BN
- St John's College - (founded 1511) - St John's Street, Cambridge CB2 1TP
- Trinity College - (founded 1546) - Trinity Street, Cambridge CB2 1TQ
- Trinity Hall - (founded 1350) - Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TJ
- Wolfson College - (founded 1965) - Barton Road, Cambridge CB3 9BB
Cavendish Laboratory - University of Cambridge Department of Physics
JJ Thomson Avenue,
NIAB - The National Institute of Agricultural Botany
Tel: 01223 342200
The National Institute of Agricultural Botany was founded in 1919 and is tasked with promoting the improvement of existing varieties of seeds, plants and crops in the United Kingdom and aiding the introduction or distribution of new varieties
British Antarctic Survey
British Antarctic Survey (BAS) is the UK’s national Antarctic operator, and has for the past 60 years been responsible for most of the UK’s
scientific research in Antarctica
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
There are two Hospitals on-site:
Addenbrooke’s provides emergency, surgical and medical care for local people and is also a regional centre of excellence for specialist services such as organ transplantation, neurosciences, paediatrics and genetics.
The Rosie Hospital
Based on the same site, the Rosie is a women’s hospital and the regional centre of excellence for maternity care.
It has its own theatre suite, fetal assessment unit, ultrasound department and neonatal intensive care unit.
The Møller Centre - Management Training and Conference Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 465500
The Møller Centre is a multi award winning residential management training and conference centre located in the heart of the historic city of Cambridge
Cambridge Business Park
Cambridge Science Park and Business Park
Cambridge Arts Theatre
6, St Edward's Passage,
Tel: 01223 578933
Cambridge Arts Theatre is a living resource for the city and region commited to inspiring and involving its current and future audiences
with an absorbing programme of events and workshops
Imperial War Museum Duxford
Tel: 01223 835000
Duxford Imperial War Museum Duxford is Europe's premier aviation museum - as well as having one of the finest collections of tanks, military vehicles and naval exhibits in the country.
This famous heritage site began as an airfield in the First World War and also played a vital role in the Second World War, firstly as an RAF fighter station and later as an American fighter base.
Cambridgeshire County Council
Tel: 0345 0455200
Peterborough City Council
Tel: 01733 747474
Cambridge United Football Club
Peterborough United Football Club
Cambridgeshire Only is full of information and links for visitors to Cambridgeshire.
Jobs, Entertainment, Properties, Business and lots more!
Cambridge Online City
City Sightseeing Cambridge
Discover all the great things to do and see in Cambridge with City Sightseeing
Hop On and Hop Off as much as you like and see all the best sights and attractions that Cambridge has to offer.
Punting on the River Cam
Cycling intelligence for Cambridge
Walks and Guided Tours
A guided tour of Cambridge, the University and it's Colleges is the best way to see Cambridge.
Choose from a range of daily public tours of Cambridge including a chilling ghost tour, a private group tour of Cambridge, or guide yourself around with a podcast tour.